• Hole TIDD004 intersects 3 zones of disseminated to semi-massive sulphide mineralisation
• Samples from final two holes are being prepared for dispatch to assay laboratory
• Initial drilling program now complete
• Results from initial 2 holes (TIDD002 & 003) expected in early December
• Best historic results for Cobalt, Copper, Gold and Silver at Tisová:
* 0.69% Cobalt, 17.1% Copper, 3.7 ppm Gold and 178 ppm Silver
Auroch Minerals (“Auroch” or “the Company”), a renewable energy focused exploration company has completed its initial four (4) hole drilling program at Tisová. All holes intersected multiple zones of sulphide mineralisation within a broader disseminated sulphide blanket, as predicted in the 3D model. Visible cobalt minerals were intersected in two (2) of the holes, within thicker haloes containing 1-5% vein and disseminated sulphides.
Drilling of TIDD004 was completed on 21 November 2017. Several zones of sulphide mineralisation were again intersected within TIDD004. Geological logging has identified sulphide zones including pyrrhotite, pyrite, chalcopyrite and galena between 40.1 – 42.2m, 69.1 – 75.9m and 161.6 – 174.5m. The sulphides observed typically form in narrow bands up to 40cm wide of semi-massive to vein sulphides within a broader disseminated sulphide halo (1-5%). All samples have now been dispatched to the ALS laboratory in Romania and assay results for the full program will be available in December.
CEO Dr Andrew Tunks said, “We have now completed our initial drilling program at Tisová and eagerly await the results from the assay laboratory.” The drilling has revealed multiple narrow zones of massive to semi massive sulphides within a broader sulphide halo as was expected from the previous work.” Unfortunately, the weather onsite has closed in and we are unable to redrill the third hole which was abandoned in a mining void. However, we now have ample sample material to test for the presence of economic grades and thicknesses of cobalt, gold and copper within the Tisová mineral system